◆Scope and contents of disclosure
The scope and content of the information on fundings for medical institutions that we disclose will be as follows.
A．Research, development and other costs.
This includes the cost of various tests, reports, surveys which are carried out under the government regulations (clinical trials, drug trials, post-marketing clinical trials, non-conformance/infected case reports, the post-marketing surveillance) and researches as its own conduct.
* Collaborative research expenses Annual total amount
* Sponsored research expenses Annual total amount
* Clinical trial expenses Annual total amount
* Expenses for post-marketing clinical trials Annual total amount
* Expenses for non-conformance/infected case reports Annual total amount
* Post-marketing surveillance expenses Annual total amount
Ｂ．Academic research grant expenses
This includes scholarship donations and general donations which are carried out for the purpose of academic promotion and research grant of medical technology, as well as Society donations and Society co-hosted expenses to support academic meetings.
* Scholarship donations __ University __ classroom: __ quantity __ Yen
* General donations __ University (__ Foundation): __ quantity __ Yen
* Society donation the__th __ Society (__ district meetings · __ Study Group): __ Yen
Ｃ．Manual writing fees
This includes expenses on lectures and manuscript writing for the provision of information about the proper use of our medical equipment and consulting and outsourcing related costs.
* Lecturer honorarium __ University (__ Hospital) __ Department of__ Professor (Director): __ quantity__ Yen.
* Manuscript writing fees /supervision fee __ University (_ Hospital) __ Department of __ Professor (Director): __ quantity __ Yen.
* Consulting outsourcing expenses. __ University (__ Hospital) __ Department of __ Professor (Director): __ quantity __ Yen.
Ｄ．Information provision associated costs:
This includes expenses on lecture meetings and briefing sessions necessary for proper use of our medical equipment for medical personnel.
* Expenses on lecture meetings the number of lectures/ Annual total amount
* Expenses on briefing sessions the number of lectures/ Annual total amount
* Expenses for providing Medicine and medical engineering relevant literature the number of lectures/Annual total amount
Entertainment expenses as a social courtesy
*Entertainment expenses Annual total amount